Please login to to make a post and for further access.
Please login to to make a post and for further access.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the home of Alliance Avalon on Evony Server 5. Total domination awaits!
We are now at war with Totalwar.

Moving into Saxony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Moving into Saxony Empty
PostSubject: Moving into Saxony   Moving into Saxony I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Avalon is clearing up the hostiles in Saxony as of posted date and requests a call to arms for the sisters to aid us in exterminating the reds.

Our Targets :

Vault
SPK
Back to top Go down
https://avalonevony5.darkbb.com
DeHale
Peasant
Peasant

Moving into Saxony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving into Saxony   Moving into Saxony I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Avalon is clearing up the hostiles in Saxony as of posted date and requests a call to arms for the sisters to aid us in exterminating the reds.

Our Targets :

Vault
SPK

Agravain Status Update

We've been moving through most of Saxony 200/100 and higher coordinates and have been clearing most of the red in our way. This week; from War Reports I can say 39 city captures that were red flags.
Back to top Go down
Dac
Knight
Knight

Moving into Saxony Empty
PostSubject: Excellent Agravain   Moving into Saxony I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Have started on Rogues now in the south, mageman is no more
Back to top Go down
Hypatia
Baron
Baron

Moving into Saxony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving into Saxony   Moving into Saxony I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 am

Little sister Alliance Exia would like a supply of taken SAXONY cities suitable to assist our members in moving into this area.

See Hypatia (now Vice Host in Exia) if you have any available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving into Saxony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving into Saxony   Moving into Saxony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving into Saxony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Avalon Home :: The Sisters-
Jump to: