Please login to to make a post and for further access.
Please login to to make a post and for further access.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the home of Alliance Avalon on Evony Server 5. Total domination awaits!
We are now at war with Totalwar.

City Defence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kevojamo
Peasant
Peasant

City Defence Empty
PostSubject: City Defence   City Defence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:05 pm

What is recommended for the best city defence in troops. Archers Tower is maxed out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

City Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Defence   City Defence I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 am

200k archers
200k scouts
100k pikes

That will give attackers a handful until you can reinforce it when u get online. No defense in this game is impregnable. You still gonna rely on your ally's reinforcements if u are offline. The 200k scouts is to prevent people from getting a report on the number of troops in your city. If that fails, 200k archers will at least prevent an onslaught of maybe~500k enemies' archers. The 100k pikes are gonna prevent a calvary rush at least for 1~2 waves. Only thing thats gonna break that kinda of defense is a intensive bombardments of over a million scouts or a 100k rams team. Hopes that helps. City Defence Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://avalonevony5.darkbb.com
kevojamo
Peasant
Peasant

City Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Defence   City Defence I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:22 pm

would you base these troops in every city
Back to top Go down
DeHale
Peasant
Peasant

City Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Defence   City Defence I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:50 pm

kevojamo wrote:
would you base these troops in every city

I personally go a little higher then suggested above, in cities that aren't in a threatening area (Friesland for example) -- I usually run 75K arch, and 25-50K of everything else that's basic. All cities are sitting at 100-200K scouts base.

War City is a different story. I have 500K+ scouts, 200K Pike, 200K sword, 500K arch, 200K Cav, 75K-100K cataphract, working on getting up to 100K rams. Then there is 25K Transports and 25K Ballista for farming purposes.

These numbers are rough estimates and are actually higher or lower by about 10-20K.
Back to top Go down
kevojamo
Peasant
Peasant

City Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Defence   City Defence I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:01 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Defence   City Defence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Defence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: The Jimmys Inn-
Jump to: